Tuesday 27 March 2012

The beginning

There once was a girl, who dreamt of a worl where 1 and zero coexist, where her geekness did not warrant her uncool or made her the target for bullying.

Cheezy I know, but I was this young girl, a low class hacker (script kiddie with a keen interest in everything electronic) who was found and brought to the darkside where I might mention they have the coolest toys and muffins. ( I might just add this refers to my view of Digital Forensics)

When I discovered Computer Forensics that little girl felt she came home, I spend most of my days at school trying to fit in and be "normal", which I have learnt is a matter of perspective and the only opinion about my normalisy I am worried about is my other 47 personalities (only a joke).

Like most rookies I have jumped into the depths eager to learn more and be able to do cool parlour tricks like the more experienced guys. This is no longer the goal, the goal is to be totally non dependant of tools.

This is my journey into OPEN SOURCE ...


No comments:

Post a Comment